Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tree Bedroom Progress

So I'm worming my way out of monochromatic slooooowly. It actually came up on a project at work today. >.<

I wish I was more confident with color on here. It actually really doesn't make sense why I'm not here but am with watercolor or colored pencil. o.O I mean, on here I can change it easily. On there I can't. Why on earth do I have this issue?

Anyhow, here is progress on the color scheme for the tree bedroom interior. I'll start refining the edges and contours next. Maybe add some more details to make it more 'lived in'.


I feel like it's a lot more cozy-happy. I sort of envision the home of the Badger in Narnia or some ground dwelling critter like Br'er Rabbit when I look at it. It fits that image so much better now. Figure I can throw some things on the stone basin and in the 'shelves' on the far left side of the frame. Maybe another throw rug. And of course sharpening up the knotted roots around the bed and the ceiling more.

No comments:

Post a Comment