Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Spoke Too Soon! **Progress**

So I spoke MUCH too soon when I said I was getting better. Body went crazy and I ended up with a horrible infection that had me out all week long between the infection itself and the medication (antibiotics are nasty nasty things).

So I'm afraid I don't have much and have fallen behind. I'll be working hard to catch up this week. I just finished a commission in watercolor and have been doodling a little both traditionally and digitally.

One of my little concept critter drawings in progress:


Started while watching Face Off so admittedly was a bit inspired to do some creature creation.\

So yes, catching up in the next week! Expect lots and lots of art! *knock on wooden things!*

***
Here's some progress on Fishy-beast:


No comments:

Post a Comment