Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tablet, Dragon & Final Portfolio

I got the new Intuos5 tablet, medium. It's amaaaazing! Drawing on it is so very natural and precise. Still getting used to the shortcuts and button differences but part of that I think is the Mac/PC conversion too.

A sketch I started at work and continued at home:



For a sort of final portfolio I will be working on a series of quick 1-1.5 hour speed paintings for concepts of my Middle Earth Theme Park lands that I did an over all drawing for a while ago as well as color for that drawing. I will also be working on this and the interior shot but the focus will be on the speed paintings since that is largely what I have been studying more than anything else. Hopefully I can get bolder with the color and add in the elements I've been practicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment