Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sick & Sketches

So I haven't posted in a while. Soon I should have together a series of slides on techniques and research but I have been battling a bad infection over the past week that ended up having some complications unrelated but that effected it strongly. Ultimately I just didn't take it as easy as I should have.

So I have here a start of the rock sketches. There also is a further progression of the last illustration, the tree-house drawing, but it's on my work computer and will be posted tomorrow.

Pretty much it has been taking all my strength to do work for my internship. I still have a mild fever as near-heat exhaustion (I tried to ride ponies in the heat when I -thought- I was better... but I wasn't) has hopped in and made the recovery a bit longer.

That said my sheer will to want to work again is promising. So here's a start on the rocks and I'll get up the slides of the over all progress. I may try and do a bunch of other things like trees, grassy bits and such in similar style to above.


No comments:

Post a Comment